Make sure your app is usable
Automatically generated tests to speed up your release cycles
Discover how customers use your app
Gain knowledge about which parts of your product are most popular and how your customers interact with them.
You can examine the behaviour of a single user or you can zoom out and check what are the most common usage scenarios for a segment of your users.
- Record and examine every user session
- Analyze where the user spent his time and attention
- Schedule automated tests for each scenario and be sure it will be working after the next release
Automatically generated regression tests
We believe that broken features are the biggest reason for high drop-off rate and customer disappointment.
With our automation test framework you will be sure that mission critical usage scenarios will work after each change in the application.
We use the clickstream data of your users to recognize the scenarios that should be covered with automated tests. You can have 100% test coverage without writing a single line of code.
- No need to manually record test cases, you already have them generated
- Unexpected changes in the behaviour will be reported
- Decide if a change is a bug or a feature
No maintenance costs
The Usabilitics self learning algorithms will update all tests when a new change in the application occurs. You will only have to approve the change once. Our visual test editor will allow you to modify a single test and every other related scenarios will be updated too.
- Forget about manually changing a bunch of tests when a button is renamed
- Tests are automatically updated when the UI changes
- You can modify tests and insert your own code for setup and teardown
Data driven approach
The Usabilitcs recorder automatically recognizes all places in the application where users input data. When your test scenarios are generated, you can specify with what test data you want to run the tests. You can run a single test with several different variations of the test data.
- Execute tests with variations of the test data
- Specify different login credentials to personalize the tests
Execute tests in the cloud
Except that we generate tests for you, we also execute them in our test cloud. With Usabilitics you can have the whole continuous integration process without a single line of code and without a single virtual machine.
You can schedule the test runs in your dashboard and check the analytics reports about previous runs.
You can easily run Usabilitics tests locally with a single console command or you can plug the tests runner in your existing CI process – it works well with all test servers.